Shattered, yet Redeemed



I don't generally make a habit of just posting links, quotes, lyrics, etc., but today is one of those days where it's all that fits. Grief goes in such cycles, and extreme busyness has kept it much at bay lately. It only lasts so and so long, though, and then I start to realize that underneath the "put-together" outside, much still lays broken and deeply hurting in my heart.

At times I wonder and I ask the Lord how He can take so many shattered and broken heart pieces and put them together into anything beautiful, and during those times He brings along a reminder that keep me hanging onto hope one more day.

This song has ministered to me more than once over the past few months. The fact that the male singer (Todd Smith) lost an infant makes it the more touching and applicable to me, though I'm sure it could relate to many circumstances....



Places where grace is soon to be so amazing
It may be unfulfilled, it may be unrestored
But when anything that's shattered
Is laid before the Lord
Just watch and see, it will not be unredeemed




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Manitoba Musings Blog Design by Ipietoon