Tiny Hands, Little Feet, Precious Memories

I just wanted to take a moment, and express public thanks to "Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep." This is an organization that provides free, and prompt professional photography sessions to parents facing the bereavement of an infant. I had no clue such an organization existed until someone I didn't even know e-mailed me, explaining the process of getting in touch with them. I will be forever grateful to that person. 

As you can see, these beautiful images will be treasured for the rest of our lives, and are the most precious things in our possession in regards to our son. I would encourage anyone with photography skills, especially those leaning towards infants to consider volunteering their skills. You will have the amazing experience of being able to bless and interact with those facing a devastating time, and give them something they will cherish for the rest of their lives. 

The sensitivity and care of our photographer, and the beautiful gift she presented us with is something I will never forget...











0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Manitoba Musings Blog Design by Ipietoon